A few steps to create your order
Create an order
To create an order navigate to the websites tab at the left side of your screen
Next, look for any website that you would like to get votes on. Then click on ‘Add to Cart’ next to the website.
The following popup will appear on your screen. Fill in the details.
- The name of the website. This is to remind you that this is the website you selected. You don't need to fill in anything in this field.
- Own voting link. This is the voting link you want to get votes on. This is the link where the captcha is located.
This is an example of Xtremetop100. https://www.xtremetop100.com/in.php?site=123456798 is the correct link. This is where the captcha is located.
- Amount - this is how many votes you would like to get on this website. 1000 votes will generally cost about ten to twenty tokens.
- Voting speed per hour - this is how many votes per hour this job should execute.
Then click 'Add to cart'.
You are redirected to the shopping cart. You can checkout this order with the available tokens in your account, or continue to add more sites to your shopping cart. You can create multiple jobs for the same website in the same cart.
When you have more available tokens than the total cost of tokens, you are redirected to the jobs page. The new created job will appear here.
The order will now start immediately at the voting speed you have set it at. If it is not, then please contact support here.
Add votes to order
Once tokens are added to a job, the order is executed. Once the order is done voting, you want more votes for that specific order. It is not needed to delete this job and re-create a new one. It is possible to add tokens to an already exisiting order.
If you do not know what tokens are or what are used for, check this guide.
Here are the steps to increase the tokens to a job:
1. Go to the job overview page and click on Change order details
2. You will now see a screen with more information about this order.
3. You can slide the 'Votes to do' slider all the way to the left and right. To the left will give you your tokens back from the order. To the right will take your tokens and add votes to the existing order. You can see how many tokens it will give back or take from your account.
4. Once you are satistief, click 'Submit changes'. Only when you click this button it will change the jobs details.